Monday, November 5, 2007

It's About Time!

(On the beach when we went to L.A. to visit the Tom Omer fam! )
Hello everyone! This has been on my list to do for ages now...so here we go! I hope this blog will be a fun way for family & friends that live far away to be able to stay updated on our family, see Abigail growing via pictures and still feel apart of our lives (and vice-versa). I'll try to keep it updated regularly with fun pictures and short commentary-so put it on your favorites list! Feel free to make comments if you would like. We love & miss you all!

4 comments:

Carol Spears said...

Hi you three - thanks so much for sharing with me! I always love the updates. Hope you found the Halloween goodies I left on your front porch. Carol Spears

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I am so glad that you have a blog up now. Abigail is adorable and you look like you are enjoying being a mom too. When you get a chance check out our blog too:)

Amber Omer said...

Carol- yes we did get your goodies-Thank you!! Hope all is going well for you!

Dave Omer said...

Well, I'm glad I took a look at this! I had no idea that people were leaving comments. Thanks for taking a look!