Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter in April

Easter just belongs in April! : ) We had so much going on in March, I just couldn't get my act together to have easter baskets ready by Easter Sunday this year. So...I think it was April 1st that Dave came home from work, and I told him to go and find his Easter basket! :) And Abby too! Here she has just spied something that looks bright and fun! :)





Daddy and Abby scoring big chocolate! I let Abby carry her twix around...and then she figured out how to open it!! Now, I swear she can recognize chocolate from the other side of the house!








Bug eyes have never looked so cute!














Bug eyes have never looked so scary! ;)












Is there chocolate in here too??














Dave's basket-o-fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I admire that even though you missed the "Real" Easter, you still took the initiative to celebrate on another day. Kudos!