Sunday, March 1, 2009

Joey's Blessing Day


Joey's blessing was wonderful and sweet. This little guy has great things to accomplish in his life. We love him so much and are very grateful to have him in our family.

We absolutely loved having Mom and Dad Omer in town for the blessing! (I think you can see Grandpa Omer in Joey's face here.)

It was also a joy having Grandpa Talbot down for the blessing!

The little guy was all tuckered out!

I rarely post pictures of myself...Dave made me post this one. :) Sam was lots of help in the kitchen-thanks bro!

We were almost in sync. What happened Sam?

The Omer-Omer Fam. (It was a riot having Dave's Uncle Mark in town for a month! He's the one in the dark green shirt.)

The Larsen side Fam.


We love you all and appreciate all the support and love you always offer us! Thank you for sacrificing to come down and celebrate Joey with us! It means a lot to us.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Such wonderful pictures! You look great:) Oh, and to answer your question, yep, we are buying a house. It isn't new, it was built in 1950 and I don't think they've redecorated since they moved in:)

Jason and Audrey said...

Amber you look so cute! LOVE your haircut, and you look fabulous in that shade of green!! : )
I miss you! We had such fun together! Remember when we ran out of toilet paper? Has dave heard that story?! ("borrowing" some from the science bldng, and taking pictures of our silliness!?) I told Jason recently. I think he was embarrassed for me!!! Such fun memories!

TrishAnderson said...

I understand how thankful you are. We are also always appreciative of family who make a long distance trip to come. You have a great family. It is good to see them at all of the major milestones you have.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Great family picture. How fun that you were able to have family come for the blessing. Your kids are so cute.

Destiny said...

Amber, it's Destiny Mawson from Fairmount ward. I found your blog off the blogroll of another I read. Congrats on the new baby! He is such a cutie and Abby is so big. How have you been?