Saturday, July 25, 2009

Larsen Side Family Pictures

The whole fam...Aren't we SO good lookin? :D It's LONG overdue, and I'm grateful that everyone was willing... I mean, it was JULY... in Arizona! But Sade was in town and I really wanted to do it! So thanks ya'all!
And for those of you wondering who's who...Back: Heather, Sadie, Samuel, Dad (David), Jenny & Dawson, River, Pheobe, Cameron & Britta. Front: Dave, Abigail, Amber & Joey, and Madalyn.

The Larsen Siblings...Heather, Sadie, Sam, Jenny, Pheob & Amber. We sure have all grown up...that's what you're thinking huh? We have...well, but Dad says we're not a grown up until we're older than him...so I guess it's off to Neverland for me! :)
All of us with Daddio!
Heath & Jen...gorgeous, ain't they?
The miracle shot. All the Larsen side cousins together...holding still enough to get a non blurry picture--so 1.5 seconds! woohoo!
I just had to post this one. Poor, poor Joey!

So sweet you think...he is about to start crying! :)

The Omers

For a laugh! :0) I am not doing what it looks like I am doing...can you guess what I REALLY am doing?

3 comments:

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

i loooove the one of joeys squishy face! YaY for Family pictures!

mel n mike said...

Amber -- hahahaha! LOL, you bad girl you. Flippin off that camera or some passerby offender who messed up the pic! No, you want Joey's head lookin' forwards, I'm guessing. These are GREAT pics of you all in white w/ the natural background. Love them!

ANOB said...

Hilarious! Youre snapping?!