Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Best Blueberry Muffins I've Ever Eaten!

I take zero credit, and I don't know if I'm supposed to ask permission to give this link out...but I love the blog Mykitchencafe and that's where I found this AMAZING blueberry muffin recipe! Dave and I both said hands down they were the best muffins we'd ever eaten! So bravo to Melanie! We're making them again this weekend and look forward to it immensely! They made my day!
http://mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/2009/04/lemon-sugar-crusted-blueberry-muffins.html

Dave gobbling them up! Abby attacking one!
It really was hard to not eat them all in one day! So much self control to not make them again a couple days later. It's rare that I find a recipe where I feel this way... so for fun, I thought I would share this experience with you all! Enjoy!

This is the worst part of making muffins...cleaning the pan & dishes! :) I can live with that-they were way worth it!

3 comments:

my name is john said...

let me wipe the drool off...there :P

Kellie said...

Looks like we'll have to try them! They look really good:)

Melanie said...

Amber - I linked over to your blog from your profile - I hope you don't mind. I'm so glad you liked these muffins. The picture of your husband digging in cracked me up. I should use that on my post - and of your cute baby bug eating them, too. And I totally agree, I HATE cleaning out muffin pans, but I guess it's worth it.