Friday, December 25, 2009

Larsen Family Party'en

Abby ripping it up! This year, she had NO problem figuring out what to do with presents.

Joey practically rolling around in his gifts! His aunts & grandparents spoiled him & Abby rotten!

Pheobe had me this year for her secret sibling...and it was funny, because I was WITH her when she bought this pizza stone! I secretly hoped she had me...and was delighted when I found out she DID!

Where's the mistletoe?

Aunt Chris' aprons! We loved them! She is so talented! Thank you Aunt Chris!

They love their Grandpa!

Talent time--haha, ya right! I try anyway. I'm going to also try and get some video clips of everyone elses' talents on here soon. It was a great talent show this year.

Pheobe is awesome on the guitar!

Guess whose legs? Britta? :)


We ate yummy food, and many of us left with some too!

No comments: