Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Bday Vincey

This is our friend Vincent. It was his 2nd bday and had a little family party at the park. They were so nice to invite us! Thank you Zupans!

Joey is riding the headless pinata! The ball is now it's head! LOL It was quite funny, sorry the pictures don't give it enough justice. This is Nicole, Vincent's Mom and our friend.

My poser! :)

My grinner who is SOO happy to be walking finally!

Nicole's Mom brought one of her ponies to the park to let the kids take rides on. Abby was thrilled beyond description!

But it surprised us when Joey was even more thrilled! Her Mom asked how many times they've been on horses/ponies...I said never. She was shocked! She said I had two naturals on my hands! Thank you Zupan family for letting us come join your family for your celebration!

4 comments:

Cait said...

Wow. Every little girl's dream is to have/ride a pony! I am glad Abby loved it! And Joey is huge! What an adorable little family you have!

Kathy said...

What an exciting day! And to ride a pony! Wow!

Kathy said...

What a fun day! And to get to ride a pony too! Wow!

Kellie said...

How fun! They do look happy to be on that pony!