Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jr High Girlfriends

Once every 2 or 3 years I get to see my friends that I have had since elementary school and Jr. High.  I LOVE THEM!  They are SO much fun!  We have all gone random directions in life which just makes it a blast to get together and catch up.  We all have different trials in life, but together we can get together and focus on the positive for just a few hours.  Thank you Andrea, Angela, Julie, Emily, Rachael and Amber for being such wonderful friends and examples to me!  You are the best!  
I couldn't decide which color format I liked best, so here's all 3.  Thank you, Andrea (I think) for taking and sending such a fun picture out to us!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

How many people do you know that stay in touch with friends from elementary and jr. high years!? That is incredible! Lucky friends!!