Friday, June 10, 2011

Backyard Fun

My mom got the kids a fun kicking croquet game.  The kids have had a ball with it!


It can even be used as a bowling game!  :)

Thanks Mom for such a fun present!

Joey was trying so hard to imitate Abby.  Trying....

Trying....

Ta-da!  Finally got the pose down.  

Gorgeous artichoke flower!

Everything has doubled size since this picture...but we've got a fun pumpkin and watermelon, rosemary, tons of parseley, some cilantro and lots of delicious tomatoes.  In fact, I don't know how to contain our tomatoe plants... they get SO huge they start tipping over.  I think I might need to build my own frames next time.  Well, try to anyway! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's the coolest croquet game ever! We have actual croquet and the kids just run around with a mallet and hit the balls but don't really play. They would love this.

Kathy said...

Fun times! I'm glad they are having fun playing! Great pictures! Such cute kiddos!