Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Sister's Night

(Pheobe & Jenny)
3 of my sisters came into town to go see the newest Twilight movie that had just come out, all together!  We made a sister's night of it that was so wonderful!  We went to my favorite restaurant...OLIVE GARDEN, first, and had a delicious dinner.  MMMMMM!  I could eat anything from there right now! 

(Pheob, Jen, Heath & Me)
I look so fat in this picture...so just pass on by it quickly! :)

Then we went to the theatre and saw Breaking Dawn Pt.1.  My sister's friend made us all treat bags that had vampire teeth in them.  We are awesome! :)


I think this was the first time we've done something like this.  I loved it!   It's hardly ever possible since the 4 of us live in 3 different cities, never mind 2 diff states.  But I really hope it's not the last. My sisters are so fun!  We missed Sadie too!  She is my 4th and youngest sister who lives in Utah.  Wish you coulda been there Sade!

Are you an Edward or a Jacob fan?  :B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a super fun night! Can't wait for next time!