Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chrismas Eve on Natal Street

We drove up to Mesa and spent Christmas Eve with all my (Amber's) family that live up there.  We did it at Heather's cute house this time, and had a wonderful time!  

Heather arranged for us all to help make hot chocolate mallos rolled in chocolate and candy cane pieces!  Mmmm! 

My sister Heather...so gorgeous!

My daddy-o!  Passing out the presents like the good ole days. :D

My sister Jen at 7 months prego!  (so glad she was home and not in New Mexico's hospital!)

The little cleptos!  They opened presents without any of us knowing...then we didn't know who they were supposed to go to!  LOL The little stinkers!

Slap bracelet joy!

Abby, Sam & Jen.

Cute couple... Heather & her boyfriend, Bobby, next to their gorgeous tree!

Candybar game!!  

We had so much fun playing this!

Nice catch of Dave huh?  :)

Go Abby!

I love this picture!  I love my family!  I'm so grateful we got to be with them this day.  They mean the world to me, and I love being able to be with them for holidays...and well, any day I can get!  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! What is the candybar game?

Amber Omer said...

The candybar game is where you sit in a circle and roll a pair of dice. If you roll doubles or a 7, then you have to hurry and put on the oven mits...and using a fork and butter knife you get to start opening and hacking into a giant candy bar. If you cut off bite size pieces then you get to attempt to put them in your mouth. All the while, the dice are continually being passed around and if someone else rolls 7 or doubles, then they get to immediately steal the mitts and fork and knife from you. It's a riot!