Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Time for Celebration!

This is the year my Mom had 2 HUGE Achievements...first...she GRADUATED from the UofU!!  Woohoo!  And the second... She turned 50!!!  The big 5-0!! :)

My Mom is one of my heroes for so many reasons.  I love her so much!  We could talk for hours and still have more to talk about. And no matter what we do, it's always so much fun!  I am so proud of her for the years of hard work she put in to get her degree.  It has not been easy and she never quit.  She is amazing!

It was definitely time to celebrate!  After much planning, researching and making arrangements- we found a huge ole cabin up in the Heber City, UT area to rent for a weekend of partying!  My 2 aunts came from Colorado, as well as my cousin in law. My grandma came from SLC with her, and ALL of my siblings!  4 of us from AZ, Pheobe from TX and Sade from SLC.  It was seriously amazing that everyone could come!  I have so many pictures....SO MANY.  I'll probably make a couple posts out of the weekend.  But for family history/memory sake, I want to include lots of pics!  So...enjoy!

No comments: