Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day at our house is one of my favorite days!  I love everything about it.  I love the smells, the tastes, the fun, the games, the feeling.  But mostly, the people. This is the last Thanksgiving that we had Grandma Larsen with us.  She looks so bright and alive and beautiful here.  And that is exactly how I hope we can all remember her!  
Jen playing with the kiddos of course!  Having a ball!

"Hmm, I could eat me some finger, I mean turkey right about now!" 

Sam was wiped out...and this is before we ate I think too!  Holiday=sleep day for some.

Grandma helping prep the napkins. It was so neat to have her with us!

Daddy-o carving the beast!!

Dave's plate.  Just kidding!

Jen is ready!!

At the table and ready to feast!

I am so thankful for my family!  We have so much fun together. I love just having a day where we can lounge and hang out together.  
Love them.
Joey, Des and Nik hanging out.

"Where's the PIE??!!??"

Always end with pie....or start with it.  haha!  Had to make sure it wasn't disgusting!  I have no faith in my homemade pumpkin pie. Yet, every year I keep trying. Someday i'll be good at it.  For now, I am still so grateful for pie!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes me want to hug all those babies -- who really aren't babies anymore! I'll be there in a few. ;)