Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Bells are Ringing

Christmas morning!  Gotta be the best morning of the year right? Ellie was super excited, it being her first one ever!  She thought the presents tasted delicious! :)

And that popcorn decoration was SOOO tempting!  

Abby digging in!

Dave got some fun gifts too...from his awesome wifey! :)

Ding!  Isn't she adorable?!

But when it comes to opening presents...it's serious business!  

Abby loves to help me in the garden.  So she got some fun seeds packets and gardening tools!

The Joe-ster!

Dave got me an awesome game that has been on my wishlist for years!  Super excited!

GOT IT!!  She had her some breakfast! 

Yu--ums!!

Abby got her scooter this year!!  

My brother Sam stayed the night with us Christmas Eve.  So we got to have him with us Christmas morning! It was such a treat!


I was trying to get a good shot of Ellie for her Christmas ornament...that's why I have a million shots of her.  Helps that she's simply adorable eh?

Here's the doll I got for Christmas! ;)

Ta-da!  The End! 

No comments: