Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shortest Haircut I've Ever Had!

Although you might not be able to tell, Abby is getting more hair! Yay! This curler actually stays in (well as long as she doesn't touch it! lol)
By request I'm posting some pics of my new "do"!
It's not the best picture...but it does show just how short my hair now is! I've never had it this short-I love it! I'm still not completely used to it, however, with the heat down here, it sure has been nice to have it off my neck and back!
Here's a back view, although most of you i'm sure, don't really care! :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Very Cute!!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love your new hair style!! Very Adorable! I wish I had the guts to cut my hair short, but for some reason I just can't seem to do it, but maybe someday I will change my hair style:) Your hair looks so adorable.

Sara said...

Your haircut is so cute! I hacked mine off last summer and it was great for the heat. When mine gets long enough for locks of love, I'll probably do it again.

Christie said...

Hey Amber! Cute hair! Congratulations on baby # 2. That's so exciting!