Monday, July 7, 2008

Liberty Park Adventure

Liberty Park, SLC is such an awesome park from my childhood! I have so many fun memories of going there! This new canal/pools/waterfall play area is new though. Abby had a blast! She would've played in the water until she dropped over in exhaustion. Luckily the park water cop kicked us out because she didn't have a plastic cover over her diaper. :( If I had only known.

We had a great day hanging out with family. (I wish I was better at remembering to take lots of pictures-sorry). We went to the Tracy Aviary there at the park which Abby LOVED! Birds galore...yes, she was in heaven! Afterwards we also went and explored the new down town library. It's way coolio!

Behind Abby is my brother Sam. Isn't he handsome!? He will be a Senior this year! GO SAM! Love you!

In front here are Roz and Adam, my sister in law and nephew. They are so awesome! We love hanging out with them! We love you guys!

No comments: