Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pull on the Bottoms!


Okay- here's the story: One morning I had a pile of clothes to wash sitting on the floor and Abby would not leave her little black and white capris alone. She was determined to play with them. I finally gave up trying to tell her that they were dirty, etc, and went to read my scriptures in the other room. She was quietly playing in her room for a while and when I went to check on her she had them on like they were a shirt- an arm in each pant leg! So cute! Then a little while later I called back to see what she was doing and asked her to come out in the front room. She came running out with her pants pulled on like this! WOOOHOO! The first time she's had success putting her own clothes on! :) She's figured out to pull them up, but only in the front. So her little bum side hangs out. I loved it! I let her wear them like this all morning because I was so proud of her figuring it out on her own! My little girl is growing up!

7 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

This is a cute story!
I saw you at the Stake BBQ today and wanted to say hello but was working as a server - I do hope you are well!!!
-Cori G.

Jason and Audrey said...

what a dolly! so fun to be a mom, huh? good foryou for reading scriptures. : )

Marilee Leishman said...

I loved all the posts. So cute! Abigail is so much fun. Your kitchen looks nice too!

Unknown said...

My niece is so smart.

Kellie said...

Awesome! I love when they can dress themselves. Hey, I tagged you on my blog, come check it out!

Kellie said...

She is so cute! Hey, I tagged you on my blog if you want to play along:)

Kellie said...

you're so sweet to send me a Halloween card! I would love to be pen pals with you!!