Monday, October 27, 2008

"Carven' Punkns"


These are our two pumpkins grown in our garden! Yeah! It was so cool to cut them open and see that they looked like real, store bought pumpkins even on the inside! I don't know, I guess I was afraid they'd be different or fake or something! :) lol

Dave was the Knife Man!

Abby and I were the Spooners & Gutterers!


Abby doesn't really like things that stick to her, but she did pretty well in the long run! She didn't flick too many pumpkin gutts on the floor!
You can see a little of my prego belly here. I am 6 months along! Isn't that crazy?
And sorry, I forgot to take final pictures of the actually carved pumpkins. Duh! I think you'll see one in a picture from halloween night though.

2 comments:

Dawson and Jenny Alverson said...

i cant believe you guys grew those! so awesome!!

Unknown said...

You gardening pros, you!