Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Family Visits Joey & Fam


Everyone except Dave. He is one busy guy these days!


Pheobe & her family.
Father and son! Gotta love it!
Pretty Sadie Mae and the cute boy.

Lovely Jenny & Dawson w/ the boy.

Smooth Uncle Sam and the little man.


Grandma Larsen came! It was so fun to see, hang out with, and talk with my Mom! And Abby LOVED playing with her too! Plus, she was SOO helpful! She cleaned our entire house....and I mean spotless! AND she cooked all the meals! She is my hero! Thank you Mom!
Great Grandma Sorensen even came from Utah to see him!

Gorgeous Heather & the cutie!

Not the best shot, but it's our little family. We are so happy!
4 generations!

What a great laughing shot huh? I love to laugh!
I just had to post this one. My brother Sam up on the wall...and just look at my little nephew River learning from him! Mwahahaha!
All of us...and yes, it was freezing out there! Thank you everyone for coming down! I know it's a long drive! But hey, how often do I have a kid eh? And how often is Mom down? I hope you know we love you all and are very grateful for all your love and support! You are the best!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Fun pictures! That is awesome that so many in your family could come and visit :)

my name is john said...

what a great bunch of guys and gals! such a fun and loving group of peeps : )

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How neat that your family was able to come and visit your baby and the family. I am sure you had lots of fun while they were there. It's crazy how grown up your siblings are since I haven't seen them in a long time....oh wait that means were getting older:)

Kristin said...

Hey Amber! I saw your comment on Nicky's blog and followed it here, hope you don't mind. Little Joey is so cute! Congrats. My blog is private to so email me at kmckeon01@yahoo.com and I can add you to the list if you would like.

TrishAnderson said...

How fun. Looks like it was a great visit.