Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our New Little Omer Angel Boy!

A friend of mine, Sharla Palmer, came over and did a photo shoot for us. She is awesome! I mean, check out these pictures! And check out her blog if you would like to see more of her excellent work! I believe she has a link along the right called "Photography". http://www.mygratitudeattitudes.blogspot.com/

The whole fam!

I love the ones of Dave and Joseph. Watching Dave with our children makes me tear up almost every time. And it's not just because I am mega emotional right now with hormones changing and all! :D


8 comments:

mylittlegems said...

thanks for the nice plug :) hee hee
and thanks for letting me share your joy! I don't blame you about tearing up when you see your hubby w/ your baby boy. I do the same thing- and looking at photos of them- when they are asleep or not home- it really gets me ;) He is a very cute baby :) I'm going to post some soon too :)

Laurel Nelson said...

Those are some sweet pictures! What a cute litte boy he is!

Anderson Family said...

He's so beautiful! I forget they start out so small. Enjoy it, because it doesn't last long. And I think we found the piano player. Look at those long fingers! I just hope the beautiful family gets some sleep every now and then.

Kellie said...

So beautiful! My favorites are the ones with him all naked ;)

The Merrell Family said...

Those are so great!! I've been thinking that photography would really be a good hobby to get into these days. Pictures really are priceless and it's so hard to get what you want. You're friend did an awesome job. You've got some good ones.

Jason and Audrey said...

i love love love the pictures! He is darling and you are all a beautiful family!

Jcjohns said...

Amber and Dave, he is so cute and those pics are priceless!!!

TrishAnderson said...

Wow! These are fantastic. Your family is so great. I love the pics with Abby & Joseph. Sharla really did an amazing job!