Saturday, May 23, 2009

AZ Family Camping Trip


Camping was AWESOME! We camped up at at the top of Mount Graham by this amazing lake! It was extremely cold up there, but refreshing for a change.

Ok, so it was amazing, but freeeezing cold--note the thick coat & gloves.

Yes, this is where Abby fell in the lake...and two days later her pants and jacket were still soaking wet! Awesome.

This picture makes me think of Mill Hollow or Parent Trap.
It was fun to camp by a lake!

Abby LOVED being able to play with cousins night and day! They were on a "boat" in this picture.
The lake was breathtaking even if you couldn't feel your toes. :)

One of those "awwwwh" moments.
Abby swinging me & Joey!
I love hammocks...and my kids! :) lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! We love camping too. But no one told me how hard it would be with a little baby! Looks like your experience was better than mine!

Amber Omer said...

The 2nd night was better than the first because it was warmer. Or less freezing I should probably say! lol