Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloweeny Abigail

So Abby has 1 Halloween outfit that she wore last year and still fit into this year...she would wear it every day in October if I would let her. She would also probably drink out of this cup every meal if I let her too. I think the face on it looks like it's her face in this picture...funny!
Hilarious! [Side note: Can you see what a lovely calic (sp?) does to the front of her hair? It make a big chunk of her bangs go the opposite way of the rest of her natural hair flow. And most of the time it won't lay flat worth beans. Poor kiddo! She's going to HATE that in junior high school.]


I love this smile!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That is so funny! I love her smile with the cup, they do look similar:)

Jason and Audrey said...

if she is ANYTHING like her mother, she must be so stinkin fun to hang out with!!! Can you remember runnin' out of TP at college....hilarious memories. Thats all I have to say about that!