Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Skills

Look at this face!! That is skill! :)

This little man has got rhythm coming out his ears! His knees bounce and his little head bobs when even the slightest diddy is in ear shot! In fact today when I was checking out at Target, he was dancing as he sat in the cart and I was trying to figure out what music he was hearing...there was NONE playing anywhere. And then I realized it was the beeping of the checkout scanner!! Like I said, music running through every ounce of this guys body!


Now Abby, she LOVES music as well-- singing and dancing in her silly way. But if she could choose either a huge chocolate pie or markers to color and draw with, she'd choose markers in an instant! She is very smart and enjoys drawing so much! One of these times, I'll post some of her drawings (with her descriptions of course!). Something to look forward to!

No comments: