Monday, September 28, 2009

Read the Writing on the Wall

I woke up one morning to what sounded to me like pencil scraping on the walls!! YIKES! (Abby is so nice to not wake me up as soon as she's awake... but there definitely is a negative side or possibly an alternative motive, to that kindness!) I jumped out of bed and found a couple of these lovely "people" on my bathroom wall. I had such mixed feelings...it was Abbies first person she had drawn...so I was happy for that. She explained it had a head and eyes and legs...a person you know. :D But on my wall???

She helped me scrub every little bit off. It was a learning opportunity right?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

She is an artist! And a good one!

Kellie said...

I know those hard to laugh moments. At least you captured it with the camera, right? Emma has been drawing on our walls and dining table lately. Fun times:)