Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Delish!

Here lay our feast! We spent Thanksgiving with my sister Pheobe & her family in Fountain Hills, AZ. We had a great time! My sister is an amazing Chef! I always learn so much from her and ALWAYS want to eat more than I should!
Homemade yumminess through and through! Pheobe did an amazing job! Nice work sis! And those yams were to die for!

Does this plate look a little empty to you??? This was Dave's FIRST plate! lol
Oh, it was so good! Just looking at this picture makes me hungry!
Thanks so much to Pheobe & Cameron for hosting us!

2 comments:

Dave Omer said...

In my defense, this was my ONLY plate.

...at least, my only FULL plate. I think I had more of those delicious yams though...

Unknown said...

SO great to have you guys out! We should do it again sometime. ;)