Friday, May 20, 2011

Buckner Fun

The Buckners are such wonderful friends to us!  They let us come out to Ohio and stay with them in their lovely home with their beautiful family.  We had so much fun!  I so wish we lived closer.  I won't give up hope...maybe someday!  Thanks again Nate & Kellie!  You guys are the best!

This was the end of our vacation.  It was an AWESOME one!  I LOVE going and seeing new places and having adventures all over the place!  And it was a huge treat to get to spend time with family and wonderful friends!  

1 comment:

Nathan said...

We're glad you guys could come out and share some time with us on your vacation -- we had a blast! I guarantee next year we'll live at least a little closer (it'd be hard to move much further away and still be in the US). Maybe once I'm done with my extra dental training, the Army will send us to Fort Huachuca -- then we'd be right around the corner.