Sunday, February 26, 2012

New York City Highlights

Lots of pictures...click on them if you want to see them larger.
So the main reason we went to NYC was so Dave could represent Stratus Games at the NYC Toy Fair.  He had a blast and absolutely LOVED working the game world!  The fair was enormous!  It was a lot of fun seeing all the toys out there too.


Manhatten Temple (fun to see all the yellow taxis too)!

Brooklyn

Times Square---do I look cold? I was!  

Macy's store is this entire building on the right.  Just looking at all the pictures is making me remember how  much walking we did!  We got back to the hotel every night and practically collapsed! A good collapsed though, if that's possible!?  I loved how much people walked there.  Many of the families we met didn't own cars even.  Being from the west...that is unheard of! :)

The must have pictures! :) 

For Valentines Day we went to the top of the Empire State Building!  It was FREEZING!  It snowed up there!

But it was still super awesome! 

For Dave's Bday on the 16th, we got to go and be on the Letterman Show...quite the experience! :)

And then we went to a show that night on Broadway.... which we LOVED---How to Succeed in Business Without really Trying.  It really was a great day!

The September 11th Memorial was very eye opening and touching for us.


The new #1 World Trade Center Bldg.

Seeing the city and the Statue of Liberty off the Stanton Ferry! 


The view off the roof of our hotel.

We had a ball walking through Central Park.  And we only covered a tiny itsy bit of the park too.

I beat my hot man's booty in checkers! :) 

This is how I looked for most of the trip...big ole' prego belly under a maternity coat.  :)  And...looking up stuff on my i-phone so I knew where in the world I was and where I was going!  

Finding the locations from the movie Enchanted! :)


And then, suddenly, it was time to go!  This is a good shot of our tiny hotel room and my HUGE belly!  I barely fit! :) (Abby asked us to take a picture of our room).

The week flew by.  We missed Abby and Joey like crazy, but knew they were having much more fun at home with Grandma Omer! This is me on the Subway, where we spent a lot of time going all over the city.  It was always packed!  By the end of the week, we finally had it down and saw how brilliant a subway is. 

What a fun opportunity to go to NYC.  It was a fabulous trip we will never forget!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are so photogenic. You look great in every single picture!