Saturday, March 3, 2012

Award of Merit

A while back, one of the Boy Scout Council leaders called me and asked me for a bunch of info about Dave and his scouting experience/leadership and service, saying he wanted to nominate him for the Award of Merit.  While we were in New York, Dave got a call telling him that he had won the award and was invited to an award dinner!  This is a huge honor, and I feel Dave very much deserves it!  So here he is receiving the Award of Merit for all the service he has given to the Boy Scouts!  I love you David!  You are a wonderful example to us.  We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Wow, congrats to Dave! I'd love to hear more about what he does for Scouts. I'm the Scoutmaster where I live. If only I had the unlimited energy and charisma that Dave has.

Kathy said...

Congratulations Dave! That is awesome.