Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

She likes pumpkin gutts as much as her daddy.  :D

This is short and cute!


Abby chose, Dave carved.  I....made dinner.  :)  


Working on a fun craft that grandma sent.  

Here's the official halloween picture...we were 50's people.  I was searching for a costume idea that Abby would wear.  She is super picky these days.  A skirt that spins....she bought it!  And mega easy for my men!  This may be the last year we can get away with a family theme.  We'll see.

I usually do a big halloween dinner (to carry on my mom's tradition).  But this year I did halloween breakfast instead.  It was a hit!  

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Is halloween a big holiday in your family?

Amber Omer said...

My family always dressed up fun for halloween...usually all home made costumes (cheap). It's kinda a silly, meaningless holiday. But my family is always looking for reasons to have a party and decorate the house fun. Anyway, we make it big & fun! :)

Dave Omer said...

What Amber didn't mention is that she MADE those skirts. Nice job, sweetheart!

Kathy said...

Excellent idea! Halloween breakfast! Not much time for dinner on Halloween night. I love the costumes...and I am with Abby on the ick part of pumpkin guts.