Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kitt Peak

We tried to go to Bucklew Farms this day to pick out pumpkins, but they were closed because of mud.  So, we decided to go the last 1/2 of the way up to Kitt Peak Observatories & check it out.  It was a pretty cool little world of it's own up there on the top of the mountain. It was a beautiful day!

Some amazing views!
  (Note:  Dave dressed Joey that day...lol. Cute huh?   When I asked, Dave said something like, "But there's blue in both the shirt and shorts!?"  heehee.  I love my Man!)

The sun hallway.

I believe that is the solar telescope behind them.  We'll have to go up again and take a tour next time.  It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Cariann said...

Amber that looks like so much fun. We should get Dave and Jeff together and teach them how to dress the boys. Every time Jeff gets Devon dressed he looks just like Joey does in those pictures!

Dave Omer said...

I swear, EVERY shirt is stripes and EVERY pair of shorts is plaid!