Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Saturday

Easter for us has been split into a 2 day holiday.  I was raised this way and absolutely agreed with it 100%. So, we today, do the same thing.  We have Easter Saturday with the eggs...baskets..candy...   Then we do Easter Sunday with the real purpose of the day.  We worship our Savior and remember the resurrection.  
 Happy Easter!!


I thought both of these were so cute!  It's a bummer I had the camera on the wrong setting. 
Grandma and Grandpa Omer came from Utah and spent Easter weekend with us!  We had such a great time hanging out!  Joey is enjoying the mallow treat they brought for him!

I really don't put much candy in their baskets...but what they get...they devour! :)

Easter chalk time! 

I believe Abby and Grandma were taking turn dancing...I think it was Grandma's turn!  :)

The kids both got fun bubble blowers for Easter. 

No comments: