Thursday, April 7, 2011

Music Month for Preschool

For music month we made all sorts of instruments!  This is just one of them...our guitars!  (Can you tell what kind of cereal we eat at our house? Well, that Dave eats? lol)

I think this was the most fun instrument.  They were a little more fragile then I hoped (the handles anyway) but they could still be played with just the body.  I hope the kids enjoyed this topic.  I sure did!  We as mom's/teachers got to choose our own topics that we were interested in.  So one mom did athletics/exercise, another did science (w/experiments), another did nutrition/food, and I chose music.  It was a perfect mix and super fun!  Looking forward to next semester!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really are awesome! Look at you. All organized and creative. You can plan my preschool lessons, too. LOL!