Friday, March 9, 2012

Abbies Night to Shine

This was Abbies 2nd Ballet recital.  She did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  No, i'm not kidding.  She is a really good dancer and she simply looks adorable!  These 2 videos are ab 3 minutes long each because they are the full 2 songs that she danced to this night.  But they are really cute videos of her!  Enjoy!


So cute!!!

Isn't she just beautiful?  

Ta-da!

She was ready and waiting and so excited! 

With the proud and happy momma!

Our star!

Getting Daddy loves after the performance.

4 comments:

Ganimobile said...

Oh my goodness that was so good! I was watching with Emmalyn and she kept saying "I want to do that". I can't wait to get her into dance classes.

Amanda said...

So adorable!

Rachel said...

She is so adorable!! And a great dancer!!! I love how she really got into it!

Kathy said...

Abby that was so awesome!! You are such a good dancer! Great job