Sunday, March 25, 2012

All Our Kids

So we enter the world of being outnumbered.  Oh boy!  It actually hasn't been as bad as I thought it might be.  Maybe it has to do with Abby being 5 and a great helper! Or that Joey is around, so Abby has someone to play with this time?  They just plain don't need me as much.  That sounds bad. I'm ok with it though. I love that they have each other.  They have so much fun together.   
AND....they sure do L-O-V-E their new little sister!

Our daughters.  What a peaceful little picture.  :D

The true side comes out.  :-P

Is it bad that this picture makes me laugh?

And this one makes me laugh even more! They can get so silly when they are together.  I love it!

'Lil Sister Lovin..... ie. total-scream-and-skwoosh-athon.  Elizabeth came out ok in the end, don't worry.   

Hear her cute little newborn cry! (Sorry it's a little dark.)   It only lasts a short while that their cries are cute...you must enjoy it! :)

No comments: