Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday....Rocked!

 
This was seriously the most successful Black Friday shopping I have ever participated in.  Reason #1 it rocked...we didn't leave until ab 6:30am.  Yep, not deathly early...no midnight craziness.  For that reason the crowds had died down quite a bit.  All the people that hate you and anyone else with a credit card...the people that are willing to run you over and elbow you in the gutt, are long gone.  (I didn't say the lines had gone down though.)  But that's to be expected.

With 3 separate households in 1 vehicle....we FILLED that thing to the brim.  It was AWESOME!
(btw- that's my sister Heather next to me, and my sister Jenny & her hubby Dawson in the back)

Hahahahaha!  I seriously got 3/4 of my Christmas & bday shopping done in 1 morning.  Gotta love it!

Afterward, we cuddled in for a nice competitive game of Dr. Mario. Jenny always throttles us. 

Ahhh, what a successful day!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This post makes me jealous. I missed you guys a lot that morning. Though I did go out solo and was able to get all of Cam's big stuff. Still... The company was what I missed.

Amanda said...

I love Black Friday shopping!

Kathy said...

That is hilarious! you are stuffed in the car with all the treasures! Fun times! 6:30 is a late start???!