Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Day of Thanks and Feasting

Two of my gorgeous sisters, Heather & Jenny.  I am grateful that they help me see how much FUN life can be! 

The outdoor FEAST was absolutely fabulous!  It was sad I had the stomach flu that day!  Woke up with it.  But I could not get myself to stay away!  

Dad made these beautiful Jello parfaits!  That one took Abby 3 days to finish!  :) 

And I attempted to make some new pies this year.  Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake & French Silk.  I think they tasted alright....  Some day I'll be good at it!  Gotta start somewhere eh?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a nice Thanksgiving Day. Minus the stomach virus. I remember a thanksgiving about 7 years ago when I had a stomach virus. Not fun. I love the Thanks book you made. What a great idea. I think I'll take that idea too. Maybe not this year, but I bet next year I could put it together.

Unknown said...

I was sad to great you were sick. :( Glad you seemed to enjoy the day despite that.

Kathy said...

You don't give yourself enough credit Amber! The pies look excellent, as does the rest of the food and day. and you pulled through despite being sick. You are amazing.