Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Final Touches on Grams Kitchen Makeover

Jen, Daws & Heather went all out and decided to re-do Grandma's bathroom floor & sink!  It now looks amazing and new!  



Here's the best I got of the final product...lame I know.  Still trying to get my hands on a final pic.  But as you can see, they rebuilt the wall and put in all new cupboards and the appliances back.  We got grams an 'above the stove' microwave...new backsplash...new SIN...new Floor!  And a few weeks later, Greg put new carpet in the living room and hall!  So she is just SET!!!  
(found 1 more pic that shows the stars of the show!)

We owe so much of the credit and hard work to my Aunt Julie, Uncle Craig, Aunt Chris, Uncle Kent and my Mom who did most of the work and all of the organizing!  They are amazing to me.  They love their Mom so much and do so much to serve her and show her they love her.  Thank you all for your wonderful examples.  I love you all!

To celebrate and take a night off, we had a swim party at my mom's apartment club house.  We had a big dinner and just played and relaxed.  

No comments: