Thursday, July 28, 2011

Orton Family Picnic

So my grandma's siblings used to do reunions all the time.  Since many of them have passed on, and people have moved away, they don't do them very often, or at least we don't get to go very often.  A good core of them live in North Ogden and they own some beautiful land that we love to visit.  Isn't it gorgeous? All green and huge trees.  Love it! 

My sisters and I.  Aren't they gorgeous?  I love them so much!  
(this was also the moment I told them I was pregnant. Instead of "everyone say CHEESE" when we were posing for the camera, I said, "everyone say Amber's pregnant!"  It was awesome!

All of us! :)  

With Mom.

Grandma with her 2 sister in laws...I think.  I'm pretty positive.

Mom & Heath. Beautiful.

Cute Britta!

Aunt Chris, Julie & Uncle Craig.

I love this pic.

Swinging.

Cute Joey...of course he found a stick.  :)

Everyone everyone!

Isn't this the best picture ever?  This is my Mom, her mom and her 2 sisters.  They are wonderful!

FARRs Ice cream....So scrumptious!  It's pretty much tradition to go get ice cream from the Farr ice cream shop there in Ogden whenever we are there.  It was so much fun to go with all my mom's family...they all appreciated the tradition just as much as we did!  Loved it! Great way to end our reunion of service together! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I so miss the green.